- High oil content This type of waste water is characterised by high oil and grease loads from hydrocarbons.
- Meat and derived industry Our process separates the solid materials from oils and fat that are mainly produced during the animal’s slaughter and quartering. In the case of slaughterhouses, our ANACONDA equipment can reduce the contaminating load by up to 95%.
- Milk industry Waste water containing fat and oils, generated from the cleaning of equipment and installations and from the sterilization process. Our equipment can be adapted to the highest loads produced by the whey’s pouring.
- Food industry They have a high content of suspended solids, as well as dissolved organic materials and proteins.
- Canning and fish industry They have a high content value for organic material, solids, oils and grease, with the added presence of nitrogen, produced particularly in the cleaning, descaling, peeling and bone extraction process. To avoid the problem of salinity, several components can be made using ASI 314.
- Metallurgical industry with the presence of metals and, sometimes, organic compounds that are not very biodegradable.
- Chemical and pharmaceutical Presence of colouring, additives, nonbiodegradable organic contents or presence of biological process inhibitors. Besides, they are highly corrosive which is why we manufacture our equipments using materials especially adapted to the working conditions. An effluent containing a great quantity of suspended and dissolved organic material.
- Textile industry A reduction in the Biochemical Oxygen Demand BOD5, produced in the bleaching, washing and dying processes for textiles.
- Paper industry Separation of the paper pulp in the recycling process of the waste water, and recuperation and recirculation of the residual currents.
Compact wastewater treatment plant
Industrial wastewater treatment plant