Screw Conveyor are composed of stainless steel casing in the form of longitudinal wedge where the endless screw is mounted.
Endless screws with no central shaft to achieve a greater transport rotation around the shaft. Its shape enables it to move the materials that are to be transported as far as the unloading hole.
These transporters are used in a wide variety of industries because they can be laid out in many different ways and in many process sectors.
Screw conveyor can be used for metering & proportioning, transporting and storage purposes.
Transport screws move materials horizontally and sometimes sloping at different angles, depending on requirements.
- The flow figure is for guidance only. Volume and turning speed of this screw will be extrapolated for each application in function of the type of waste to transport, inclination and degree of compaction.
- The length of the unit can be adapted to meet requirements.
- The dimensions and technical specifications can vary slightly due to the ongoing development of the products by the engineering department of Toro Equipment S.L. When preparing your order ask for a specifications diagram.
- Treated wood drawer transportation.
- Protective plastic wrapping of equipment for shipping.
- Palletizing of small teams.