The Defender® Compactor Screw by Toro Equipment, is a compact piece of equipment that that performs several functions in the process of removing the solids coming from urban and industrial treatment plants, as well reducing their moisture content and their volume.
The Transportation – Dehydration – Compaction of solid waste (minimising their volume) Defender® compactors are pieces of equipment made of stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316 and are applied particularly to the treatment of solids coming from screening and grinding processes.
- Adaptable: it can be adapted to the installation requirements.
- High performance.
- Easy to install: it does not require any civil works or large spaces.
- Durability: it is designed to prevent the metal parts coming into contact with material or the waste water to be treated.
- No blockage or obstructions.
- High transporting capacity.
- It guarantees hygiene and an odourless process.
- Easily accessible.
Applications or solutions:
- Pre-treatment : Screening and grinding phase.
- The flow figure is for guidance only. Volume and turning speed of this screw will be extrapolated for each application in function of the type of waste to transport, inclination and degree of compaction.
- The length of the unit can be adapted to meet requirements.
- The dimensions and technical specifications can vary slightly due to the ongoing development of the products by the engineering department of Toro Equipment S.L.
- Treated wood drawer transportation.
- Protective plastic wrapping of equipment for shipping.
- Palletizing of small teams.