The Defender® compact pre-treatment plant by Toro Equipment is a compact unit for the pre-treatment of water made of Stainless Steel AISI 304 and 316.
The Defender® compact pre-treatment plant (CPP) is composed of one single item of equipment that performs several processes:
Grinding – Desanding – Degreasing
- Defender® Channel screen conveyor (CSC) or compactor.
- 2 Defender® Transport screws (TS): Longitudinal and sloping.
- Desanding and degreasing vat.
- Scraper system made of fibreglass reinforced polyester (FRP).
Once the solids have been screened, compacted and de-sanded, the equipment is provided with a sprinkling system with fine bubbles at the bottom of the vat that enables the fats to float to the surface. The fats are then removed by means of an entrainment system with scrapers located at the end of the desanding and degreasing vat that conveys them to a hopper where they are extracted by gravity down a pipe.
- Easy and quick to install, and can be implemented in small spaces.
- Easy and quick to maintain.
- Very effective pre-treatment equipment, because it combines three processes in one.
- A reduction factor has to be applied to the specified clean water flow rates, depending on the type and quantity of solids to be removed. Enquiries to our engineering department.
- The dimensions and technical specifications can vary slightly due to the ongoing development of the products by the engineering department of Toro Equipment S.L.
- When preparing your order ask for a specifications diagram.
- Treated wood drawer transportation.
- Protective plastic wrapping of equipment for shipping.
- Palletizing of small teams.