Pretreatment is an essential initial stage in all industrial and urban wastewater treatment processes. Pretreatment enables the removal of large solid particles to protect damage and clogging in subsequent stages.
The Defender® Rotary Screen is amongst the pretreatment equipment developed by Toro Equipment, The 40 range is made of AISI 316 grade stainless steel, while the 63 range is made of AISI 304 stainless steel. There is also an option to manufacture the units in Duplex stainless steel. Defender® Rotary Screens are designed for effective, corrosion-free performance.
It is now easier to integrate these units into designs:
- Plant integration through digital outputs or Ethernet.
- Greater energy efficiency.
- Analogue input speed regulator.
- Safety system.
- Emergency shutdown.
- Cleaning circuit included as standard.
- Flows of between 3 and 5,800 m3/hour.