One more time C&V Water has been present in Expo Apa 2014.
At his booth C&V Water has presented innovative solutions in their projects in urban and municipal wastewater, which incorporate technology of the spanish company Toro Equipment.
The event has been organized by the Romanian Water Association
with the support of (IWA) (International Water Association)
, during 16 to 18 June 2014, the Parliament Palace in Bucharest .
During the exhibition the attendees enjoyed of:
• Techno-Science Conference “water-channel performance in services”.
• Seminar – Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Sectoral Operational Programme Environment , Cycle 2014-2020.
• Conference – National Authority for Community Services Public Utilities: Water Sector Reform, internally and externally.
• Seminar Young Professionals, Young Water Professionals Romanian Chapter.
• International Specialized Exhibition of machinery, equipment and technologies for water treatment and wastewater – “For 16 years together.”
• Roundtables with experts in the field, sector-specific topics.
C&V Water shows in their booth different solutions for wastewater treatment and information about equipment which have been manufactured by the Spanish company Toro Equipment like dissolved air flotation units, filter presses, rotary sieves and most innovative product W-tank, storage and settling tanks.